"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big Annoucements

I know I've been lacking a little bit on announcement but this blog, be prepared because it'll be announcement after announcement. I hope you can keep up with everything!
I'm going to start off some extremely sad and overwhelming news. Don't worry as the blog goes on, it'll get better. I'm actually having a hard time to believe this but, it's a sad time for the music fans for many people around the world; not only around the world but especially for Canadians. After 10 years, Canada's own Alexisonfire had called it quiets. George wrote a blog on their website explaining it. I don't know if anyone else is with me with this one, but I myself, kinda saw this coming after they haven't been in the spot light for a while because of side projects. Now, it has just been announced that Wade MacNeil of Alexisonfire is the new singer for Britain's own band Gallows.
If Alexisonfire just happens to go on and do their 10 year Canadian Tour; then I'm officially there supporting the boys all I could.
Facebook
Now for some better and happier stuff to write about. First thing, Eyes Set To Kills new CD 'White Lotus' is FINALLY out. I'm extremely ecstatic for them and the listen to the CD properly since I haven't got around to do so yet. Go grab your copy if you haven't picked on up yet.
Since that is out, there's ONE CD that I'm actually anticipating to hear. I've been a fan of these guys since I was about 11-12 years old; Blink-182. They have a new album coming out on September 27th 2011 called Neighborhoods. After a couple of years of not having anything the wait is almost over. Their first single 'Up All Night' is on I-tunes now for 1.29$. Since I started using blogger, I do realize that a single song had been bumped up in price since previous blogs, I don't know if still stands at the same price I had indicated. So please excuse a misunderstanding if a price is wrong.
Blink-182 have just started the Honda Civic tour with My Chemical Romance as co-headlinings. Openers are different for different parts of the tour  like, Rancid to Manchester Orchestra to Matt and Kim. Blink-182 have on their set list 4 new songs on the album so if you want to hear them, go to youtube and search for it.
  • Up All Night
  • After Midnight
  • Hearts All Gone
  • Ghost on the Dance Floor
In my opinion about these new songs, it's to much of +44 meets Angels and Airwaves. I'm sure that I'll learn to love the new music as much as the old music. I just hope it doesn't hurt their fan base - lets face it; it'll be better for the rest of us when it comes to a concert events if it does! Maybe tickets wont end up being over priced or T-shirts being at 35$. Not everyone could afford it!
Facebook

Now, if your more into a Electro-pop type of music, a band of 2 sisters Melissa Maire and Allison Green in a group called Millionaires are hitting the studio sometime in September to record their very first full length album. No more Ep's from these girls! More details about that later later about the album later on when they announce more of it.
Facebook
I don't know if these will be the final news for now but, here's actually something that I have found out just randomly the other day. Evanescence is hitting the road this fall with The Pretty Reckless and Rival Sons. That's just whose coming to the date in Montreal, I'm not exactly sure if it's the whole tour. You can check on your local ticket site to see if Evanescence will be coming to a place near you.
They have a new single 'What You Want' out now on I-Tunes for 1.29$. The Album if the date doesn't change, it's suppose to drop and hit stores the week of October 4th 2011. I have not caught what the album name will be.
Facebook

On a side note, Craig Owens is hold a contest details are up all on his Tumblr also, Skrillex (Also known as - Sonny Moore former singer of From First To Last) is hitting 50 something places across North America. I can't help BUT notice over youtube on how his dubstep shows are killer and you can't help but to leave wounded. Tour dates you can find here.
Also, one last thing; Serria Kusterbeck and Blake Harnage from VersaEmerge, posted an update video on that they have a live EP coming out of all B-side tracks so that their fans can have them to listen to them. They're also in the works of writing a new album so that they can give fans new music. I think that will be all for now beside - Go to Rockstar Energy Drink - uproar Festival. Avenged Sevenfold are headlining the tour again this year and they're bringing Bullet for my Valentine, Escape the Fate, Three Days Grace and more with them. I hope I haven't mentioned the Uproar festival yet. If so my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment