"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Old Schooling it.

I'm going to go on a little bit of an old school post here.
 Have you ever heard of a Canadian band called Down With Webster? They're huge over here in Canada and their music is amazing. They just released a new single called 'Big Wheels' from their upcoming album called Time To Win Vol 2. It hits stores on October 31st 2011.
The video is all about old school more popular Nintendo games and I love how they put it all together the way they did. I love their unique style going on that they have and they're creativity is pretty much massive. I still remember playing some of the games as a kid that they based their video on.


There's something I'm pretty stoked about, New Found Glory have been around for many of years. I remember listening to them back when I was about 15 years old and they where around for a while even back then. They have a 6th album coming out and they just released a new song called "I'm not the one". You can listen to it over at Kroq Radio. They also released a song called "Dump" from the new album.
You can listen to "Dump" over at Kroq Radio as well. The new album Radiosurgery comes out October 3th 2011. The whole album is streaming over at Alt. Press. To unlock the songs, just remove the pieces in the radio that don't belong. Just make sure you don't get electrocuted! I do have to say even though it's a typical New Found glory album, I still love it and love them.
Facebook. 

If you haven't caught it, I know this isn't old school but, Tonight Alive released a new video for their song 'Let It Land'.
They also did a music sampler of the songs and made a clip out of all the songs. You can listen to it over at their website.
So far, I like what I hear and I can't wait to get a hold of a copy of the new album!
Facebook.
 

In 8 years, Blink-182 new album Neighborhoods is FINALLY out now on I-tunes and in stores.
You can get a deluxe copy for 11.99$. they also have a standard album but who wants a standard album when you can go deluxe! I have to say, it's really different and I find it +44 meets Angels and Airwaves and you don't hear much of Blink-182 in the new songs. It's going to get some time to get use to it but, hey it's start from a long time of being absent and I am actually glad that they're back.They just released a new video for Hearts All Gone that they records at a recent concert in Atlanta.   





No comments:

Post a Comment