"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hell is What You Make It.

Breathe Carolina just released their new CD 'Hell is What You Make It' not to long ago. I haven't taken a fully listen to it yet but I can tell from released songs before the CD came out that it'll be a bi-polar album. Which however isn't a liking to many people but, just give it a chance before coming to conclusion.
You can buy it on I-tunes now for  9.99$ Go pick up your copy today and support the boys! Also catch them headlining the Scream It Like You Mean It Tour which is already happening so if they haven't gotten to you yet, get your tickets. They still have some V.I.P tickets to meet Breathe Carolina on the tour.


Also, this is just something that I have to put out. Recently, Craig Owens (former Chiodos singer) of a band called Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows just got an opportunity to be in a movie. He had to stop a couple of dates on the Vans Warped Tour to go film but he's back on Warped Tour now until the end of the summer. If you haven't caught this band on the tour or haven't gone yet; check D.R.U.G.S. out. I GUARANTEED you wont be disappointed. They have fanatic energy on stage these guys and they're very interactive with the fans. Not to mention extremely down to earth dudes too.
 ~If you're a fan of Paramore, they just released a new song called  'Monster' and released a video for it. The song is their new single and it appears on the Transformers 3 soundtrack.
You can now buy the 'Monster' music video on I-tunes for a $1.99

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say: I LOOOOOOVE Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows and you have great taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you very much <3
    Craig Owens is actually my all time favorite musician and he's a huge inspiration to me. I've been a fan of his since way back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete