"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What is on your playlist?

 "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley
I'm on the search for some female vocalists and I want to know what are you listening to now a days? If it's not female vocalists doesn't matter let me know! I'm thriving to look up some new music and have something to new my playlist. I'm not getting bored, I just would like something new to add to it.
What do you think I should check out? I know about the female vocalist of My Arcadia through the 40 free songs I-Tunes card from Warped Tour. Are they worth looking up? What's on your current playlist on repeat?  Maybe there's something out there that I don't know about and will grab my attention. Let me know!
I DO however have one band that I've tried to get an opinion on about them for the last couple of years. I can't seem to figure out. The band is called Greenly Estate. Do you know who they are and do you listen to them? I know they where some what popular back in 2006.
~Better yet, what's your top 25 most played songs on I-tunes/ Zune Marketplace?
Current female vocalists on my playlist -                       
  • Tonight Alive                                  
  • Eyes Set To Kill
  • VersaEmerge
  • Paramore
  • Hey Monday
  • Millionaires
  • Allison Iraheta 
  • Courage My Love
* yes, I do know Amy Lee from Evanescence, who doesn't?

Female vocalists I can't seem to get into -
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • We Are the in Crowd
Top male bands on my  playlist - 
  • Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
  • Green Day
  • I See Stars
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Silvertstein
  • All Time Low
  • Forever the Sickest Kids
  • 3OH!3
  • Blink-182
  • Sum 41
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Chiodos 
  • There for Tomorrow
  • Pierce the Veil & a bunch more; I had to stop my list.
Males bands I'm not into - 
  • Black veil Brides
  • Asking Alexandria
  • Bring me the Horizon
  • Get Scared
  • Vampires Everywhere!
  • BrokeNCYDE 
Is there something you want me to blog about? Let me know, Also favor, spread the word about my blog to people who like and want to discover more music and more!
I know I said on my first blog that I probably would blog some of my photography but now that I think of it, you can just check it out on my website that I made. The link is direct on the first blog if you want to check it out. It's all my photography. It may not be the greatest but it is a working process. I need to get inspired somehow and to take pictures of different things.


*Warning - You can perhaps expect this blog to be edited in the future.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment