"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Look into my eyes and write down the words you taste.

Since I haven't been on here in so long, I think it's about time I owe a nice music post of stuff that is going on. Let's start, Vans Warped Tour official came to an end yesterday which means Summer is coming to an end. Hello, Fall tours will be starting soon. Which ones are you excited for? There is one main one that I'm really excited for even if I have to end up going by myself because I think it's a complete worth the money to go too. The Collide with the Sky Tour. Yes, Pierce the Veil is FINALLY going an headliner tour and they have Sleeping with Sirens as co-headliner and they're taking with them Australian band Tonight Alive and Hands like Houses to open up for them. The only stop on tour it seems that Hands like Houses aren't hitting is Montreal so I am King is suppose to take their place. Dates and venues are posted, pre-sale starts tomorrow! Pre-sale will include a V.I.P. package with meet and greet with Pierce the Veil, it does not include the ticket and it will sell out.
On the other hand, it was just release the video to Pierce the Veils single A King for a Day featuring Kellin Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens. I find it well done! If you haven't bought it or didn't know, get on it and go pick up Pierce the Veils third length album "Collide with the Sky." I have to say, it's a master piece and you have collaborates with Kellin Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens, Jason Butler of Letlive and Lindsey Stamey of On No Fiasco.
  
I have decided, today is only about happy news and a nice catch up from what was missed. Something else, I really wish that I can and hope to make it, Alexisonfire, they called their quiets right? !0th anniversary farewell tour has been announced no dates or places just yet. It was only a video posted. Those dates will be coming in about 2 days or so since they have a timer set on their website. Last chance to see them if their coming near you!

The All-Star tour has started and I See Stars is part of it. If the tour is coming near you get on it! I See Stars released a new video for Filth Friends Unite. I, can say I enjoyed the video.

 

A little up date, links and more soon, just wanted to get this published.

No comments:

Post a Comment