"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." — Ludwig van Beethoven ♫♪

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

End of the Road.

It is with bittersweet sentiment that we announce some news today. Our bass player, Adam Russell, has made the personal decision to move on from Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows to pursue other opportunities.
While we are happy to see him make a choice that will ultimately be best for him, of course, we are sad to see him go. Please know that we remain close friends and supporters of Adam, and that there are no hard feelings.

Rest assured this will not affect our current tour schedule. Our close friend, Tai "Never Wrong, Always" Wright, will be filling in on bass duties on the upcoming SIN Tour which starts Thursday in Chicago. Go to our Facebook page for dates & ticket links: Facebook.com/DRUGS

Much love, D.R.U.G.S.
 This was just posted on Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows facebook. I'm sad that this has happened and I will miss Adam dearly. I had noticed a while back that Story of the Year had a mini Japan tour at the beginning of February. D.R.U.G.S had announced their S.I.N tour recently and I knew that this was going to be a conflict with the tour. For some reason, I saw this coming. I really hope that he does come back every so often because Adam, is a really awesome guy and I would love to meet him again in the future and see him perform on stage. I will miss the bromance with him and the other guys on D.R.U.G.S while they are on stage and Adam's shenanigans while he is performing. I certainly hope that this isn't that last that we hear of Adam Russell.
Tai Wright is the drummer and song writer for For Letter Lie and the Drum Tech / Production Tech of we Came As Romans. I hope Adam's music journey isn't over nonetheless I hope this is for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment